WE SHARE STUDENTS
Students carry our planet’s and global society’s hope for a better future. Unfortunately, it is still difficult for many promising young talents to access higher education, and/or to share their impact potential with our society during and after their studies.
This is why We Share created the We Share Scholar Program, to make it easier for students to reach their full potential. We offer a competitive loan scheme to Masters and PhD level students whose projects have the potential to solve global challenges.
HOW STUDENTS BENEFIT:
Professional Experience with Impactful Opportunities: Being part of the Community gives students the chance to network with decision-makers and innovators from different sectors and attend We Share events.
Impact Loans: Master and PhD students who show an interest and ability to contribute to impactful innovation can apply for a loan of €10,000 per annum for a maximum of 2 years.
Zero Interest: No interest is imposed on We Share student loans.
Easy Repayments: To be made in monthly instalments, repayments are due when the student is employed (minimum amount: 5% of net monthly income).
Funding Members: Once loans have been repaid, student transition into Funding Members, thus sharing forward.
We Share welcomes applications from students of all nationalities, genders and fields of studies alike. You are eligible for funding from We Share if:
- You are planning to enrol or are enrolled in a Master or PhD program in The Netherlands or abroad.
- You are keen to contribute to impactful innovation and the achievement of one or more UN SDGs.
- You are happy to briefly share some of your accomplishments and/or academic progress with the We Share community at least once in the academic year.
- You have no outstanding debts unless they arise from previous student loans. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis.
- You have a bank account under your name by the time of signing the loan agreement.
- You agree with the We Share Membership Rules, along with the terms of the We Share Impact Loan Agreement for Students (Coming Soon).