I am a startup. How can I apply to be placed on We Share platform?
Please have a look at our startup selection criteria. If your startup checks all the required boxes, write to us at [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
What do you mean by ‘impact startups’?
Impact startups are enterprises committed to making a positive social and environmental impact, with the secondary objective of making financial returns. They play an important role in driving change and, under our definition, contribute towards at least one of the SDGs. It is vital for We Share startups to have impact as their primary focus.
What is the maximum amount of money We Share can raise for a startup?
The maximum amount which can be raised for a startup is € 250,000.
How does We Share select startups for funding?
Our startups should fit into the following profile:
- Impact Potential: Solution must help tackle at least one Sustainable Development Goals.
- Just Started: Startup has emerged in the last 3 years.
- Planning: A viable business plan or OGSM for an innovative solution to a market need.
- Team: Led by maximum 4 passionate out-the-box thinkers.
- Size and Scale: Net worth below € 4 million.
- Traction: The Startup has perspective on sales traction in its core market up to € 4 million.
- Startups support our share-it-forward concept/ mentality, must be willing to share their success with others
What do you do for the startups’ apart from providing a loan?
The We Share Community comprises seasoned entrepreneurs who have built successful companies from the ground up. With We Share startups, Community members are encouraged to share their field-specific experience and knowledge and additionally providing startups with access to their networks.